Years of experience in the production of pharmaceutical raw materials in compliance with the legal requirements of GMP-PIC / S and the establishment of QRM and PQR system, customer satisfaction has been the priority of Bahansar.
Bahansar identifies, designs and implements the IMS (Integrated Management System) based on GMP-PIC / S standards, and the company managers together with the CEO review the policy annually.
The Implemented Policy
- Improving the quality of manufactured products based on GMP principles, in order to constantly improve the quality and satisfaction of customers and meet their demands.
- Development of human resources and creating a suitable environment for innovation, creativity in the company’s employees and continuous training of personnel on the job.
- Development of research activities in order to achieve new products and new pharmaceutical formulations.
- Expand target markets and increase market share through the use of new marketing and sales methods.
- Upgrading automation by using new machines and equipment and training and updated software
- Continuous improvement in all activities of the company by reviewing quality objectives, defining improvement methods and conducting internal audits
- Continuously review the management process to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality management system.
- Optimal energy consumption.
- Paying attention to safety-health and environmental requirements in order to prevent injuries, occupational diseases and environmental pollution